Voici comment scubadude a commencé son expérience tee-shirt
The winner will get $150 plus 50cents for every garment sold up to $1000. All other designs chose will get $75 plus 50 cents for each garment sold.
Freebreather, a new dive clothing company needs more designs for their clothes. Your job is it to design motives that will appeal to Scuba divers and identifies the wearer as a scuba diver in a subtle way. Our target customer are male and female and we produce clothing for children as well. Wearer of adult clothes are between 25 and 45 years old and come from all walks of life.
Nom de l'entreprise
Qu'est-ce qui vous inspire et comment imaginez-vous le design de votre entreprise?
Motives for scuba diving t-shirts. Basically anything with a diving theme goes. This can be:
- writing, logo
- scuba equipment
- graphic representations of divers
- humour (like Dive School Musical in the High school musical font) or famous ads or slogans adapted to diving
- marine motives like dive boats, liveaboards coral, water, waves
- fish and marine mammals like sharks, manta rays, turtles, tropical fish
- also a crest (see my other competition) http://99designs.com/contests/17489