We would like to develop a creative theme for this year’s Kayak for a Cause.
KFAC has been around for 8 years as a charity event that traverses Long Island Sound as a fund raiser for local and national charities.
We try to do something a little different each year for our t-shirts, posters, etc. We are a very laid back, beach type of crowd that like the outdoors, nature, wildlife, and … parties.
Here are some videos to get you in the mood.
Our KFAC Event logo is the man with the paddle raise above his head in triumph.
- So, I am asking for various treatments AROUND the KFAC Logo which can be used as the main theme for T-shirts, posters, and other branding.
- The delivery can be as a flat image, an image on a t-shirt, or an image on a poster.
- The KFAC Logo i am referring to is posted here
- The number 9 or IX (roman) should be used together with the KFAC Triumphant Paddler Logo (above).
- I do like a recent design that was done on 99 for MoJiva, another of my projects. But this is just inspiration not definite direction.
- Our musical guest this year is Jack Johnson’s buddy Donovan Frankenretier, who has a big mustache and likes floppy hats. That may be included, or not.
- Treatments should be submitted as t-shirts OR posters. whatever dsigns wins will be used across hats, t's, posters, cards, etc.Other than that, anything goes.
- nothing so far.