Voici comment MultiCD a commencé son expérience tee-shirt
Nom de l'entreprise
Brand new company that needs a design to launch with by December as my designer-friend has creative block(!) The concept behind the company is simple: one design, one color (t-shirt) and 28 days to buy it before it goes "extinct". 10% of the profits goes to a named charity (per each design). I'm hoping that through the Facebook fan page we can get a good community going and create some great conversation over which charities to support and what dino themes people want to see next.
Parlez-nous de vous et des personnes que vous souhaitez cibler
All demographics really, these are t-shirts after all. I would say though that we supply kids' sizes so they can't be too realistic on the blood and gore that ol' T-Rex loves to get involved in ;-)
I had visions of a T-Rex fighting a bunch of zombies! Who would win?
...I know, stay off the mushrooms :p
Let your creativity go wild, it doesn't have to be the above! Only constraints are:
* No text.
* Stick to one of the colors in the attachment as the background - I prefer the paler colors over the gold and orange - though could be proved wrong.
* The design can't go round the back, over the shoulder or onto the arms. You won't go wrong with centralized design.
* Dimensions: max 2700px by 3300px at 200PPI (13.5"W x 16.5"H at 200DPI).
* File format and max size: .png (and .ai if you use it) no bigger than 10MB.
* Enjoy life and be excellent to one another.