1) Use our name or logo SOMEWHERE in the design. You can drop the ".com" from the logo, if you're using the logo, that's fine.
1.5) We've also included some "blue P" designs we have, in case you want to work off this concept.
2) Needs to be something that someone would actually want to wear and doesn't get relegated to the bottom of a drawer. Its MORE than a t-shirt. Be creative.
3) Since we do our own printing there's no limit to the number of colors in the design.
4) We will only be printing front/back on the tee, so no sleeves or wraps.
5) Vector Image in RGB, not CMYK
6) Style guideline - We have included some example files of Quicksilver and Penguin, two brands. You can see their original logos and a few example t-shirt designs they have done to give you an idea of how you might alter a logo or brand name into a nice looking t-shirt. These are just examples, not hard rules as to what we'd like/ would not like.