Sometimes it is easier to find talent just by asking for it than it is trying to do it yourself. Once again, the C4L staff has realized there is far more talent in the grassroots than we will ever have here in the office.
So we are asking you. Who can design the best, most in your face, revolutionary, conservative Campaign for Liberty t-shirt?
The Campaign for Liberty wants your merchandise designs! T-shirts, bumper stickers, rally signs, hats, and whatever brilliant concepts you come up with (back-scratchers?). All things Campaign for Liberty. Do your best with 3 colors or less please. Lesser colors equals lesser printing costs :-)
Give us your best designs, and we'll reward you with prizes, including...
- Money (1st place $200)
- Premium tickets to the Rally for the Republic in Minneapolis
- A copy of The Revolution: A Manifesto
- Merchandise (yeah, the stuff you designed)
- Other stuff we can find laying around the office
Wednesday, Aug. 20
As always, thanks for the help. We have no doubt the grassroots will come up with something that amazes us.
P.S. - Read the brief
Campaign for Liberty
- "Campaign for Liberty" a prominent component
- T-shirts, rally signs, hats, etc.
- 3 colors or less, please
- No clinched fists in the design