1.Need artwork for bicycle saddle decal that will be placed on the cover of the saddle. The decal must fit within the dxf outline attached.
2. Can use up to 3 pantone colors and use dithering or half-tone for gradient effect if desired.
3. Design should cover most of the area within the dxf boundary. Maybe 80% coverage is fine. There can be areas where the black cover shows through design.
4. Design should have the ability to tone down for subtle effect or use colors.
5. May use colors used in the Bisaddle logo, but not limited to those colors.
6. Saddle has two halves, mirror images that can be adjusted for proper sizing. Design may by symmetrical for each side or different.
7. You can use any of the following in your decal design, be creative: BiSaddle logo, BiSaddle "B" icon, make a new "Da Vinci" logo, use lines, patterns, badges, solids, dithered (half tone) for gradient, abstract elements, speed elements, cycling elements, minimal text (if desired) "BiSaddle" or BiSaddle Da Vinci".
I have included several graphics to aid in the design. I can also provide a 3D file if desired.
I included a graphic with additional description for the contest.