Voici comment JMPhoto a commencé son expérience article de papeterie
Edit: We haven't found what we were looking for. To make it more attractive we've dropped it to just the label, no stationary/logo.
We are about to launch a new winery named Raidis Estate, based in Coonawarra, Australia.
We have found a label that is almost perfect, but we can't get in touch with the designer so we're opening it up to the designers here to see what you can come up with.
Nom de l'entreprise
Qu'est-ce qui vous inspire et comment imaginez-vous le design de votre entreprise?
We are looking for a number of things, but please don't be overwhelmed as they're going to be pretty similar:
- A wine label for our Cabernet Savignion (Red)
- A wine lable for our Riesling (White)
- Both bottles will need a back label, which we envisage will be simple, with information about the wine and some legal info that it needs.
- A business card (EDIT-DELETED)
- A letterhead (EDIT-DELETED)
- The label we like is below linked:
- Label: http://99designs.com/contests/3877/…ies/236229
- We want to not go with the Bull's Head though, we wish to bring our own theme into it which is Boer Goat.
- Rather than the Bulls Head we want a silouette of a goat - on the Cabernet Label we want a Billy Goat complete with horns, etc, looking strong and bold
- On the Riesling we want a kid goat - whether it is jumping or running, but looking young and fresh.
- We though the logo would look best perhaps if it incorporated just a silo of the Billy head, with the horns - but you're the designers and we're happy to have a look at what you come up with.
- That doesn't meant we're completely averse to allowing the designteam to throw something at us that fits that criteria, that is Premiumyet unique.
- If you've got some great idea that isn't the goats, then let usknow, we're not absolutely committed to the goats, but it was the bestidea we've gome up with.
- Premium, Premium, Premium
- We really like the label that I've linked to, so something similar to that. We've tried to get in touch with the designer, but to no avail, and we're running out of time - this needs to get to the bottling line soon.
- Info that the label must have:
- Cabernet Sauvignon (please call it 'Billy') and Riesling (please call it 'The Kid') (separate labels)
- Product of Australia
- Alcohol vol - 12.5% (example)
- Raidis Estate
- Back label to have address and website: 147 Church Street, Penola, South Australia 5277 - http://www.raidis.com.au
Ne veut pas
- Probably don't want it to stray too far from what we've indicated - the market that we're in is very conservative and we're going down this track as it is different, but still looks premium.
- That doesn't meant we're completely averse to allowing the design team to throw something at us that fits that criteria, that is Premium yet unique.
- If you've got some great idea that isn't the goats, then let us know, we're not absolutely committed to the goats, but it was the best idea we've gome up with.
Mises en avant gratuites
Nous avons trouvé des concours similaires qui pourraient vous intéresser