Voici comment Olivier_CA a commencé son expérience article de papeterie
Nom de l'entreprise
We are a group of engineers and consult to design some consumer products. Our customers are large consumer brand name such as HP, Samsung, Cisco... We are specialize in product design with wireless capabilities such as tablets, netbooks, smartphones.... We design the mechanical casing, electronic boards and Software.
We manage various companies involved in the design of these devices, Then we work with large asian companies to execute the product implementation and qualify the mass production process.
The way we manage project is new and represent a shift of mindset. We run very light design team relying a lot more on partners. We push the envelop and pride ourselves to be hire people expert in their field. We focus on architecture and cross functional issues. We are very respectful of culture difference, we are committed to our projects and are very detailed oriented.
Parlez-nous de vous et des personnes que vous souhaitez cibler
We meet :
- Customers (Cisco, HP, Samsung...)
- chipset maker (Marvell, Intel, Texas instruments, Atheros,...)
- Asian suppliers (tooling, screen, touch panels, mechanical plastic injections...)
- Asian manufacturer (Foxconn, Asus, HTC, IAC,...)
- Partners (Software design house, ID houses, other consultants...)
We would like to focus on logo and business cards.
Our initial idea was :
- clean lines
- modern and simple fonts
- white or slightly off-white cards
- classy look
- Shift logo
- background technical drawing embossed. (for instance simple gear outline, in black). We think like Jules Vernes technical details. Gears, mechanism or other vintage drawings...
We would welcome other concept and ideas but need to be :
- modern, simple, subdue, technical, trust,
We will need photoshop, illustrator and PDF output.
We will need :
web site (http://www.shift-ltd.com)
Mise en avant
Mises en avant gratuites
Nous avons trouvé des concours similaires qui pourraient vous intéresser