Qu'est-ce qui vous inspire et comment imaginez-vous le design de votre entreprise?
I want a business card that makes anyone to whom I give one intrigued enough to learn more about who I am and what our company is all about. We manufacture premium grade, technically superior liquid nutrient lines used on some of the best golf courses and professional sports fields around the world. We developed technologies and proprietary formulations that allow us to grow and maintain premium grass playing surfaces in formidable conditions. We are experts in foliar feeding, i.e. feeding grass plants via the leaf vice the roots. This is vital when US Opens et al want grass to live and look good at .100 inch in 95 degree heat and the plant 'shuts down' and needs nutrition or it will die. Not good.
- Company logo (without "for the strongest turf" tagline but WITH "Rooted in Solutions" somewhere on card)
- Must have orange, green, white company colors
- Golf is our primary customer: it is a sport rich in history, elegance, and our customers are very technically oriented. I would like some of that to come through while blending with a little 'cutting edge' newness..... Coolnerdy- make sense?
- In our website we try to capture the 'science' feel because our products are designed very intricately to help augment 'mother nature'. Additonally, our product recommendation directly impact the livelihood and professional reputations of our customers- we take our science very seriously but we are known to have a good sense of humor (see "Vern Holiday" audio spoofs)
Ne veut pas
- I don't want my father's business card with just name, social security #, coffe stains.