There must be NO LABEL. The whole design must be PRINTED ON THE GLASS BOTTLE. (There is however the possibility to add a coating on the bottle in order to make it less transparent (for example matt white) – a coating is however not necessarily required).
We would prefer blue (as this color is in our company and product name) in combination with possibly neutral colors (black/white).
- Premium Product
- Clean design, modern, not loud but still attractive
Key elements we would like to communicate with the design:
Pure / Natural / Untouched / Ancient / Arctic / Rare / Exclusive
- "Blue Iceberg Water" (the product name). Must be prominently placed - these words must be seen very easily, they are very important information about the product. “Blue” can be written in a different color or smaller or different than “Iceberg Water”)
- "Pure Iceberg Water from Canada" (optional)
- We imagined some kind of image/Symbol/Design (like an iceberg). We are however open to other creative and surprising ideas and advices from the designers to create an attractive and refreshing premium product
- Volume of package: "700mL"
- "Pure Iceberg Water"
- "Source: North Atlantic Icebergs"
- Text (English & French):
"Ancient. Pure. Unique. Blue Iceberg Water’s journey began more than 15’000 years ago in total isolation from mankind. After being untouched for millennia, massive pieces of ice naturally broke from ancient Greenlandic glaciers into the ocean. In form of icebergs, they reach the northern Canadian coast where they can be harvested. An incredible odyssey for the purest water of earth..."
"Ancienne. Pure. Unique. Cette eau débuta son incroyable voyage il y a plus de 15’000 ans, parfaitement isolée de l’humanité. Intacte durant des millénaires, de massifs morceaux de glace se sont détachés naturellement d’anciens glaciers groenlandais. Sous forme d’icebergs, ils atteignent les côtes nord canadiennes où ils peuvent être récoltés. Une odyssée extraordinaire pour l’eau la plus pure au monde…"
"P.P.M 1L Serving / Servant"
Dissolved Solids / Matières dissoutes < 5
Fluoride Ions / Ions de fluorure 0.04"
- Product Origin: "Harvested in Canada" / "Bottled in the EU"
"Blue Sensation SARL
49 Rue de Ponthieu, 75008 Paris"
- The universal recycling symbol
- EAN Code: (please find our ean code enclosed).
- Website: "http://www.blue-iceberg-water.com"
- "5 % of profits to charities"