Voici comment Joybean a commencé son expérience etiquette produit
Vous êtes réputé pour...?
Joybean Coffee Company
De quelle industrie votre entreprise est-elle la plus proche?
Activités communautaire et à but non lucratif
Parlez-nous de vous et des personnes que vous souhaitez cibler
Faith-based, nonprofit coffee company. All proceeds are used for the children's ministry efforts of Metanoia Missions International (our parent organization). Looking for a creative design that tells our story. Currently have a web store for US sales only, and distribute to several churches for their cafe and fundraising efforts.
Qu'est-ce qui vous inspire et comment imaginez-vous le design de votre entreprise?
1. Packaging label/design for bags capable of holding 14oz. of coffee. (front & back)
2. If possible, would prefer a design capable of easy modifications i.e. to identify various roasts...medium...dark...etc. Also, perhaps, if a design contains a photo...the photo could be changed for each roast. Design could be a label, stamp, or capable of being printed directly on the bag.
3. Back label with short story about our coffee and purpose.
4. Our current label size is 4.5" x 3" (for reference purposes)
5. Open to all types of designs...just want something that effectively communicates who we are and why we do it.
6. Would like to use our current logo, but would consider a slight modification if appropriate.
7. Tagline included: Coffee with purpose
8. Currently use several different bag colors and labels. Design can be compatible with different colors, or one color of bag. If it is compatible with one color only, we must have a way to identify each type of roast.