This beer is in honor of Juana Saltitopa (c. 1815- c. 1860), also known as "La Coronela" (The Female Colonel) was an activist and member of the Dominican military. She played an important role in the Dominican War for Independence, specifically in the Battle on 30 March 1844 in Santiago de los Caballeros. Her exact birthdate is unknown as is her death.
Having liberal and independent character, Juana decided to participate in the conflicts for the independence of the Dominican Republic. She worked as a "water girl" transporting water for the needs of the Dominican troops and to refresh the cannons. She also took on the duties of a nurse, attending the Dominican combatants. Her attitude and valor won her the name "La Coronela" (The Female Colonel).
According to Esteban Aybar, a soldier in the war and restructuring of Independence of the Dominican Republic, Juana was seen in Santo Domingo in 1852 earning pay as a Colonel working for the government. Later, President Pedro Santana, already in power, fired her and sent her back to Cibao.
Besoins de design
Use my main logo and instead of "TAPROOM" use "BREWING". I would love the design to have the look and feel of the beer.
Style: Imperial Stout
Alcohol By Volume (ABV): 9%
International Bitterness Units (IBU): 75
Bottle Size: 355 ML, 12 Fl. Oz
Bottle Information (this should be in spanish because of dominican law):
1. EL CONSUMO DE ALCOHOL ES PERJUDICIAL PARA LA SALUD, LEY 42-01.
2. Ingredientes: Agua Purificada, Malta Liquida, Malta Deshidratada, Cebada, Azucar, Lupulos y Levadura.
3. Elaborado y Envasado Por: Mr. Bier's Brewing en asociación con Proadme, S.R.L
3.1 Avenida Carlos Perez Ricart #7, Arroyo Hondo, República Dominicana
4. Reg. Ind. RD-17-01126 Registro Sanitario
5. Barcode (you can find the barcode in the Files Attached area)
6. Consumir antes de (Consume bofore) text label: This is for expiration date
7. Lote # (text label): This is for the BATCH NUMBER