Voici comment watchitshred a commencé son expérience design packaging ou imprimé
We would like to update this ad with a hip, fresh look. One thing that has worked very well for us in our publications is the fact that we are highlighting the application instead of the product (in this case, the vacuum cleaner). We would love to be able to highlight the shredder (or shredders as shown on the current ad) well without being too obtrusive.
Qu'est-ce qui vous inspire et comment imaginez-vous le design de votre entreprise?
SSI is the leading industrial shredder manufacturer. Our shredders are used all over the world in ALL kinds of applications. Shredding anything from mattresses, to computers to torpedos.Our videos have been viral on the internet and our ad campaign highlights that a little. I'd like the connection to be better. I'd like the ad to convey power and strength.
- The "What needs shredding?" tagline cannot change it's look. It can be placed somewhere else but the look & colors can't change.
- I'd like to use SSI's "cutter" logo integrated in the ad somewhere. Handling it somewhat similar to the collateral example.
- Our statement of "browse our video library" is a little weak, here's the spot for a better connection to our videos on the web at "watchitshred.com".
- The design needs to be delivered in an InDesign format and sized at 8.5"x11".
- I'd love to see some complex elemets that will give the ad "depth" yet keep a fair amount of white space. It really seems to work and stand out well in our publications.
- Get ideas from our home page of the website at http://www.ssiworld.com
- Also, get current ad, collateral example and logo/tagline in vector format here.
Ne veut pas
We're open to changing the font of the headline and text but don't want a "wimpy" font for the headline. It should be stong.