RoofingOptions avait besoin d'un nouveau design de print ou packaging et a lancé un concours sur 99designs.
Un gagnant a été sélectionné de 16 designs proposés par 3 designers freelance.
Roofing Options Centre
Roofing Options Centre - Started as a family business some 20 years ago, mainly on-selling RHS steel and associated products. Our focus slowly turned towards steel roofing products as we continued to grow and expand our service and customer base.
3 years ago, we started to manufacture corrugated Aquaplate Steel rainwater tanks and haven't looked back since. Due to the government enforced water restrictions we have faced for the last 3-4 years, our water tank production line has been a great asset to our business.
To date we have done very little to promote ourselves and we now ready to take another step to increase our exposure. Can you help us do that??
We could describe our target audience to consist of the following:
- Existing home owners (most probably between 25-65 years of age)
- New home owners
- Small - Medium builders (water tanks help them achieve a 5 star energy rating as per building regulations)
- Environmentalists - we are increasingly becoming a "greener" country and with water restrictions as there are at the moment, tanks will help people contribute towards a more sustainable future
- Anyone who has a "green thumb" and loves their garden
Our aim would be to promote our tanks while highlighting a greener future/garden etc. I’m picturing a family or kids playing in/watering a lush green garden.
Our logo will remain the same as it has been the face of this family business from day one. We would like to stick with the colour scheme of Yellow, Royal Blue and White (like the logo) as they have become our corporate colours over the past few years.
We would like a 4 page brochure:
- to be as eye catching as possible (be as creative as possible) highlighting our brand (logo) obviously our tanks and saving water/catching water in a tank. We also have a catch phrase we like to use "because every drop counts"
Throughout the remaining 3 pages we need to:
- have a summary of our product and benefits etc
- summarize our product range and options for:
* Slimline Rainwater Tanks
* Round Rainwater Tanks
* Modular Rainwater Tanks
- inform customers of our delivery instructions and restrictions
- provide some useful installation instructions & requirements
- have a diagram to help consumers position fittings on their tanks
- promote our website and contact details on the bottom (footer) of each page
I have uploaded a word doc with required text etc for you to use as well as some pics.