Robert Kisselburgh avait besoin d'un nouveau design de print ou packaging et a lancé un concours sur 99designs.
Un gagnant a été sélectionné de 19 designs proposés par 5 designers freelance.
Newsletter template designed in Microsoft Publisher--4 pages. The newsletter will be sent to current clients and potential clients.
Need a design of a 4 pagenewsletter template. I want part of the design to be static with minoreditorial changes--First page (title, left column), color scheme, and4th page for the mailing label. Idea is to have two main articles and3-4 small pieces.
The newsletter will focus on Personal Injury and you can view my website to get ideas of the look I want.
- 4 page newsletter template designed in Publisher
- First page: Title with column on left for information; main portion to be article.
- First page: Name of the newsletter is "Robert's Law Talk."
- First page: Need volume and date (month/year)
- First page: Need place for picture of me
- First page: Left column needs to be information about what is in newsletter.
- Firstpage: Also need information about law firm (Kisselburgh Law Firm,website (http://www.KisselburghLaw.com) and contact information (MississippiInjury Law Firm, 601-936-4040, 877-601-4040). Could also do in afooter depending on look.
- First page: One main article which can continue over into page 2 or 3.
- Second/Third Page: two columns
- 1area for continuation of main article. 2-3 areas for other short itemssuch as monthly statistics which will change each month on differentpractice areas (# of drunk drivers, latest product recalls); an areafor a joke or riddle.
- Back page: Need one-half of page designed for mailing label.
- Color coordinated similar to website (http://www.KisselburghLaw.com).
- Item 1...