Voici comment artiq99 a commencé son expérience design packaging ou imprimé
We are launching a new product for Hockey skill development
Nom de l'entreprise
Sweet Hockey Move Master
Qu'est-ce qui vous inspire et comment imaginez-vous le design de votre entreprise?
Our company, Sweet Hockey(www.sweethockey.com), sells hockey training products and our newest product, MoveMaster, is a set of 3 off-ice training pucks the players practice their stickhandling skills off the ice (i.e. – in their garage or basement).
We want a professional looking logo and package design that depicts skill and movement. The logo will be printed on the product packaging. An image of the layout for the cardboard backing may be found here: http://www.stickhandling.ca/movemaster.htm. The logo will be placed at the top.
• Crisp, clean colors – blues & blacks would be a good choice as it fits with our Sweet Hockey site (http://www.sweethockey.com).
• Vector format required with all editable layers.
• The main part of logo should be the words “MoveMaster” and we would also like the words “3 Puck Training System” in there as well.
• We want to logo to be clear and easy to read. It will be on packaging so needs to be eye-catching and bold.
Ne veut pas
• bright tacky colors
• NO CLIP ART
• No images of hockey players