Voici comment KJM a commencé son expérience design packaging ou imprimé
Nom de l'entreprise
ArithmaKids is a new startup that will design, market and sell parental and educational math tools. The founder is a youthful teacher and math specialist that hopes to be able to spread the word about her approach to introducing and teaching young children mathematics. The material is research based and will be very fun, youthful, and educational. Hard to believe right? Check out http://fireawaywithfingerpatterns.blogspot.com/ to see the ideas behind ArithmaKids.
Parlez-nous de vous et des personnes que vous souhaitez cibler
Primary Market: Parents with one or more of the following characteristics
• Parents and of children 2 to 6 years of age, with an economic
household of $75,000, with a minimum of one college degree.
• Parents that are motivated to teach their children prior to entering school.
• Parents that will take a educational workshop or DVD.
• Parents that would like to take a class with their child before they enter school.
Secondary Markets: Educators
• Teachers of young children 2 to 6 years of age in preschools and elementary schools.
• Math Recovery Specialist and the Math Recovery community http://www.mathrecovery.com/.
• Librarians working in elementary schools and public libraries.
• Home school parents.
• Before and after school programs.
The design will be printed on 8.5" x 11" sheets. There shall be 11 sheets, one corresponding to every number from 0 to 10. Each sheet shall have the finger pattern representing the number (formed EXACTLY as shown in the attached file), the corresponding numeral (0, 1, 2...10), the corresponding number word in English (one, two...etc.), the corresponding number word in Spanish (uno, dos...etc.). Please see the attached file for reference.
1. Font should be similar to the attached ArithmaKids logo.
2. Please give a color design and a black and white design for consideration.
3. These sheets will be hung on school classroom walls so lettering and graphics need to be large enough to be read from a distance. Please use most of or the whole sheet.
4. It needs to be kid friendly, but not cartoonish. It needs to look like the attached finger pattern shown with real hands/fingers. I like what I have in the attached file, but I am sure that you can improve it.
5. It needs to portray a mathematical feel. Cursive is not the right font for the writing of the number.
6. The font and graphics need to be available without license hassles.
7. It needs to be acceptable to parents and teachers of children.
8. We want it to be simple and crisp, but also bold.
We will need formats appropriate for printing high quality products as well as posting electronically.
Mises en avant gratuites
Nous avons trouvé des concours similaires qui pourraient vous intéresser