gmchin avait besoin d'un nouveau design de print ou packaging et a lancé un concours sur 99designs.
Un gagnant a été sélectionné de 118 designs proposés par 37 designers freelance.
Our company is releasing an instructional putting DVD (called Automatic Putting) featuring the world's leading putting instructor (Marius Filmalter) and one of the best putters in the game of golf (Brad Faxon). This DVD is unlike other products currently on the market because the instruction is based on extensive scientific research performed by Marius whereas other are based on unsupported theories.
The target is the golfer who is looking to improve their putting. This golfer can be a beginner who has never played before up to the touring professional.
Ad specs are type are 8" X 9.5", trim size 9" X 10.87" and MUST HAVE bleed area of 0.125".
There are several requirements:
1. Attached in the player list file is a list of players. I would like these names in the backdrop of the advertisement. Maybe in light gray or something like that. I don't want them to be the focus of the ad but I want them present.
2. Marius's research and students exceeds more than 700 touring professionals. The sum of the accomplishments of all these players should be an important point of the ad. The following stats need to be on the advertisement:
Marius's students and research covers:
-$643,979,425 in PGA Tour winnings
-34 Major Championships
-11 Green Jackets
-28 Ryder Cup appearances
-257 PGA Tour Victories
3. Attached is a photo of Marius Filmalter and Brad Faxon. I would like this image in the advertisement (whether it is whole image or just a cropped shot). I would like Brad Faxon's and Marius Filmalter's name associated with their photo. Marius is in the blue shirt. Brad is in the yellow shirt.
4. Attached is the product image. It is called the "Automatic Putting Package" this image needs to be present.
5. The product is sold only at http://www.mariusgolf.com so the website must be present as well.
6. I would like the slogan "More than 40 PGA pros can't be wrong" somewhere in the ad
Please use the design of the "Automatic Putting Package" as guidance for the feel of the advertisement.