Sean_K avait besoin d'un nouveau design de print ou packaging et a lancé un concours sur 99designs.
Un gagnant a été sélectionné de 23 designs proposés par 9 designers freelance.
Recruiting in Motion; http://www.recruitinginmotion.com
We are a specialized recruitment/employment agency located in central Toronto. Our partners and associates are experts with many years of recruiting-industry experience, and have successfully placed thousands of candidates. We are a fun-loving group working in an easy-going yet professional environment. Our clients range from small companies to large multinationals across all industry sectors. We place permanent and temporary employees in the following areas:
• Finance and Accounting professionals of all levels, and
• Mid to senior-level Executives in all disciplines
This brochure will be given to new and prospective clients. Our clients are companies who are looking to hire accountants and IT professionals, as well as senior level executives. These hiring managers are usually HR professionals, partners, CEO's, CFO's, CTO's, directors, controllers, managers, and other people responsible for hiring in a company.
We are looking for a 1-page corporate brochure to highlight our company and what we can offer our clients. The verbiage for the brochure is attached in an MS-Word document. Our company logo/tag line is also attached in JPG and AI format.
Here is some additional info:
- Size: 8.5" X 11". This is not meant to be folded.
- Style: Fairly corporate, but not too "stiff".
- Images: No cartoon characters please, but feel free to use video-related imagery, or corporate-style imagery. Since we have the unique distinction of video-taping our candidates, this type of imagery would be great, but it should not be too "over-the-top", as this is just one of our features. Please note that we do not want any of our website images to be used in the brochure, other than the logo that we provided.
- Fonts: Whatever you think.
- Clours: Full-Colour with the intention for it to be printed on glossy stock. You will notice that our logo colour is primarily blue and so is our website, so the brochure should have some blue.
- Layout; either 2 or three columns; or whatever you think. We are really flexible on the layout and are interested in seeing what you come up with.
Thanks for your help - we are really looking forward to seeing what you come up with!!