rproctor avait besoin d'un nouveau design de print ou packaging et a lancé un concours sur 99designs.
Un gagnant a été sélectionné de 95 designs proposés par 20 designers freelance.
direct mail postcard to 18k educators. Announcing the launch of Labyrinth eLab online assessment and training tool.
- Audience is educators in post-secondary institutions (non-credit and credit, business & office technology, computer information systems, continuing education)
- eLab is an online, affordable, and easy-to-use hands-on assessment and training tool for instructors and students that features a visually appealing and intuitive interface. http://www.lablearning.com/site/lab…/eLab.html
- Product is online here: http://www.labyrinthelab.com/
- 8x6 4-color postcard for direct mailing
- We are measuring results by how many register for a webinar
- content, basic color palette, corporate logo and product logo available at http://zzstage.labpub.com/designs/eLab-postcard/
- look young, fresh, smart, tech-savy
- must include product logo as primary visual message.
- must include either the corporate logo or company title "Labyrinth Learning"
- "eLab" always needs the "L" italicized
- Final files in high-res PDF with all fonts included. Prefer layout files as well, in any of various applications including Quark Xpress, Adobe PhotoShop, Adobe Illustrator, etc. If PhotoShop or Illustrator please provide editable layers, with text as text.
- avoid "big company" look, "traditional publisher" lookPlease do not feel like you need to use the content from the description, we are looking for something creative.