Voici comment Suz Welch a commencé son expérience design packaging ou imprimé
Summer camp for boys and girls sponsored by Camp Fire USA Iowana Council and located in eastern Iowa north of Cedar Rapids, Iowa. Not for profit camp. Brochure size 8 1/2 x 14, trifold, able to be mailed, colored paper or white, can be glossy or matte. May be four color or black and white. Print, photos and/or clip art. Also housing flood relief high school missionary workers doing flood recovery work through the Methodist Church.
Nom de l'entreprise
Qu'est-ce qui vous inspire et comment imaginez-vous le design de votre entreprise?
Brochure 8 1/2 x 14 - may be white or colored paper - may be glossy or matte. May have photos (stock or supplied) or clip art. May be 4 color or black and white. Want it to appeal to children as well as adults. I will supply written words that may be used for the brochure. The actual registration form will be an insert in the brochure. The website is just being created and will be at camphitaga.org.
The organization does not have any paid staff - all volunteers. The summer camp staff will receive some salary but the usual summer camp amount which is not much.
- Photos with children doing activities
- Clip art that is interesting
- Font that is readable - should not have a lot of fonts - using the same font make it caps, small, bold, italics, etc. but not chaning fonts a lot in brochure.
- Attractive for both children in first grade through 12th grade and adults (the children's parents or guardian)
Ne veut pas
- A lot of different fonts
- Scenry without children
- Smiling faces but not doing any activities