This project has three components: logo design, identity design and magazine cover.
The new logo will consist of the phrase: Nursing Careers Allied Health
The new logo:
- could be on two lines, e.g. Nursing Careers, then Allied Health
- 'Careers' may be given emphasis
- may incorporate an icon representing the health field, and the 'career adventure idea'
- domain name ncah.com.au must be an important part of the identify, but may be incorporated into the logo although may be a separate entity.
- must be consistent with new website design (attached), this new logo will be applied to the new website design
The identity design represents the design elements that will represent the NCAH identity across our magazine, website and stationery products.
Will include: logo, any icon, favicon, domain name ncah.com.au plus other design elements that enhance the brand.
The typeface must have a range of weights suitable for various uses.
Attached files show examples of the current magazine cover. The cover is 146mm wide by 207mm high
The new magazine cover will present a fresh, reinvigorated brand.
The cover design must incorporate the following elements
- New logo
- Identity elements,
- allowing space for a cover photo of 138mm wide by 88mm
- front cover strip ad with dimensions 135mm wide by 32mm high (see current magazine covers for example)