Voici comment edub a commencé son expérience design packaging ou imprimé
This book, and the foundation being created around it, will change many lives for the better. Help us start off on the right foot with a killer design for the book cover. We will need many other logos and print projects designed after this - looking for a designer with the talent to handle all of it for us. Thanks!
Nom de l'entreprise
Bridge to Excellence
Qu'est-ce qui vous inspire et comment imaginez-vous le design de votre entreprise?
Thanks in advance for your help! I'm looking for a classic, eye-catching design for a personal development book aimed at the mass market. This book is a collection of stories and interviews with highly successful individuals. The book should inspire and equip readers of all ages and abilities to pursue and achieve excellence!
- The title of the book is...Bridge to Excellence: Conversations with Champions by Eric Whitelaw
- The cover should include the tagline: Revealing the keys to success, fulfillment and excellence through the shared insight of leaders and Champions.
- While not necessary, I'd like to see the graphic representation of a bridge in some way. I'm not a designer, so it's hard for me to describe. I'm open to all ideas (artsy, abstract, mystical, whatever), so give it your best shot.
- I like blues and reds, but am open to anything.
- Dimensions of book cover are 9 1/4" H x 6 1/4" W. The entire jacket including inside flaps, should be 21" x 9 1/4". The spine will be 1 1/16" W.
- i'd like a standard back cover with a description, a couple of testimonials (advance praise), picture, isbn insignia, etc.. I will supply photo.
- I am looking for elegant, classic, professional.
- would like psd files so we can manipulate in Corel if necessary later