Voici comment sanj w a commencé son expérience carte postale, flyer ou print
Vous êtes réputé pour...?
The Music Partnership
De quelle industrie votre entreprise est-elle la plus proche?
Parlez-nous de vous et des personnes que vous souhaitez cibler
Facilitates band, string and instrumental programs in schools around the Sydney metropolitan area.
Qu'est-ce qui vous inspire et comment imaginez-vous le design de votre entreprise?
A double sided flyer for our annual music instrument sale. We want to sell 5 instruments: trumpet, clarinet, trombone, flute, alto saxophone - one model of each. The flyer needs to contain:
1. Our logo
2. A blurb at the beginning to explain that the instruments have been hand selected by our team.. we believe them to be the best models around for what your child needs as their first instrument (exact copy to be provided).
3. A section for each instrument containing it's name, brand, model and image (attached)
4. Pricing information
5. Place for brief description / recommendation about each instrument. e.g. "The Jupiter 606ML is more than a student trumpet. With features you would find on many intermediate trumpets, and a great build quality, this is a trumpet that will take students as far as they want to go." - exact copy to be supplied
6. Expiry date: The sale will end on a certain date ie prices only valid for a certain limited time. This needs to be made clear.
7. Contact details to make purchase
1. This flyer will not be printed, it will only be emailed out to customers.
2. The target audience is parents with children aged 7-12. Their child will have started learning an instrument and have probably rented / borrowed their current instrument. The child is planning to continue learning the instrument and this would be their first instrument.
3. Mood: We want the flyer to portray a feeling of excitement, this is a big purchase but it is a special milestone for a child to have their own first instrument. The parent purchasing will believe in their child and believe they are good at playing the instrument. The instrument is perhaps a great first Christmas present.
4. The call to action to purchase will be email / phone. Payment will be via credit card over the phone or bank deposit but this does not need to be mentioned on the flyer.
5. Design aesthetic: We would like the flyer to be clean, fresh, bright, family oriented without being too 'kiddy'. Something that is quite simple, not over complicated.
Mises en avant gratuites
Nous avons trouvé des concours similaires qui pourraient vous intéresser