Voici comment eshi a a commencé son expérience carte postale, flyer ou print
Vous êtes réputé pour...?
De quelle industrie votre entreprise est-elle la plus proche?
Parlez-nous de vous et des personnes que vous souhaitez cibler
This project is for an internal poster to be hung in offices and aimed at current and future employees.
We work with businesses and governments to install solar systems on flat building rooftops and unused land. We are committed to developing high quality projects that makes the choice of clean energy not only make a significant impact on the environment and community, but also on their costs. As solar becomes more affordable, the industry has grown rapidly and there are now many solar developers and installers. Few have the experience, integrity and capabilities that Nexamp has in our area.
We have recently changed leadership and while we are proud of the legacy of our ex-military leadership and the culture of accountability, discipline and quality, we want to also broaden this to also include an entrepreneurial spirit. As competition remains intense and policies can make it more difficult for our teams to bring clean energy to communities, we want to help keep our shared goals and traits at top of mind.
Qu'est-ce qui vous inspire et comment imaginez-vous le design de votre entreprise?
We would like this office poster to convey two key items: (1) our mission statement and (2) our core values. These were written with the benefit of group activities, so the tone isn’t entirely consistent. As a result, if you need to tweak anything to help it fit into a design, we are open to the possibility, but reserve the right to further change it.
Mission: To be the best in class commercial solar developer, owner, operator in the new energy economy
• Our passion and decisiveness delivers results
• We do more with less
• Our inclusiveness and collaboration unleash innovation
• Our DNA is safety
• We attract and grow the best talent
• We are self-motivated and entrepreneurial
• We are owners not employees
• We leave what we touch better than when we found it
• We are ethically unyielding: we say what we mean and we take responsibility for our actions
- Size: 24x36 or other vertical format. Maximum width: 1m, maximum length 1.5m.
- Colors should fit branding guidelines, but feel free to take liberties with font and shades
- Please no sunlight streaming through leaves and/or kids and families running happily through a field with sunflowers
Our current offices and leadership favor a minimalist aesthetic. Walls are mostly either off-white or a color called "American Cheese" that's like a McDonalds yellow. We'd like the poster to be simple and lively.
Mises en avant gratuites
Nous avons trouvé des concours similaires qui pourraient vous intéresser