We invite you, certified designers, to have fun and create something truly special in this Logo & Web contest!
The contest is in conjunction with the Logo & Web webinar series we ran for 4 weeks, however, all certified designers are invited to participate!
The rules are the same as the previous certification contests. You must make a website that meets the needs of the new category – just as if you were building it for a customer.
*First, create a JimdoFree website on: http://www.jimdo.com
*Next, add a sample logo (it could be one of your old designs), then build a 3-5 page website that matches your logo in style and content.
*As with all the other Logo & Web contests you’ve done, please follow all of these steps for your entry:
1. Pick a template you think is perfect for your Jimdo website
2. Upload your logo to the website
3. Modify the website's background image, colors and fonts to complement your sample logo
4. Add new pages to the navigation (your sample site should have 3-5 pages total)
5. Fill these pages with sample text and images
6. Submit a screenshot of your modified Jimdo website, and make sure you include the website URL link (http://yourpage.jimdo.com) in the comment area.
One winner will win $279 and will be interviewed for 99designs designer blog, The Creative Edge!
Everything you need to know about completing these steps and using Jimdo to create websites can be found here: http://99designers.jimdo.com/
Refer back to the materials covered in the 4-week webinars here: https://99designs.community/c/logo-web-class