We need a HTML/CSS template for a webbased management application for Digital Signage players and their content, customers, etc. The Web App is written in ASP.NET. We would like the end product in HTML with CSS files for easy implementation on the application (after photoshop/other mockup round).
Read brief for more information
We are a company active in the Digital Signage market and building a webbased management platform for our software. We have good coders with less design skills.
What we are looking for is a design for our application which, after agreement on the mockup, will also be translated to HTML and CSS in a clean way so we can put it on our application.
The application gives a big amount of data and feedback + commands. We would like some of that feedback to be more visual for ease of seeing (like status leds with different colors, icons for edit, add, delete, etc.. we can provide many of these icons if required) (maybe also work with colors/image per module ?)
Here you can see a little of what we have so far ( and our bad design skills ;-) ) it gives a general idea of what way we want to go with it.
We would really love to keep the navigation style on the top if possible..
Login screen Example
Detail page example
Later on ( when the app is finished) we will need a real website to promote this product too. And a redesign of our website. These will be seperate contests.
- A nice login screen with background
- Explorer Style Look for the application ( minimal Fullscreen, can grow bigger if content requires it
- Footer on the app with copyright stuff
- Clean but playfull interface. (The application is the main thing but it might as well be nice and colorfull to look at)
- Top navigation for the main Menu, left some submenus, which depend on the "module" the customer is in and then a panel for treeviews
- If possible, css for the more advanced controls (like asp.NET datagrid, treeview, combobox etc are very welcome)
- Template for all the types of content we need ( main page will stay the same for all, "content" part should be slightly modified for some content parts like tables with data in it (ASP.NET Datagrid), custom data and forms
- An Application information panel (is hidden but will be shown in case of info, warning or error. All three of these "statuses" require a different color /style for that panel
- No busy/busy interface.. it has to be relax seeing that we want to invite the customer to spend time in the app..