99designs blew away my last brief so I'll keep this short: we are a 70s and 80s classic rock tribute show performing live in the U.S. southwest at festivals, casinos and clubs. We do six tributes in one show, including tributes to Boston, Foreigner, Journey, Bon Jovi, Def Leppard and Van Halen.
Parlez-nous de vous et des personnes que vous souhaitez cibler
Anywhere from 16 year olds at festivals to 50s-60s rockers hosting private parties for their friends with a special emphasis on the 30s-40s party-people demographic who frequent live music events and venues.
We are looking for an 11"x17" generic show promotional flyer (one that we can use for any show). A great flyer was designed for us by a club and we've been trying to track down the designer for about a month now and we can't locate him/her. So off to 99designs! Here's the poster:
1. Clear and legible while still retaining a rock edge
2. Black background makes the colors (and logo!) really pop
3. Little photos show all our various tributes
4. Colorful, eye-catching and yet presenting a clear message
5. Top photo effect is cool and yet doesn't detract from the logo's punch