Voici comment FindAnyFloor.com a commencé son expérience autre design graphique
We need someone to design a fun and friendly site graphic that will be the focal point of our homepage. The site is a site that provides flooring information to consumers before they purchase flooring as well as connects experts in the flooring community with consumers who have questions. The graphic has to be in the same style as our website and convey the following idea - "Bringing Consumers, Retailers and Installers together"
Nom de l'entreprise
FindAnyFloor.com - Our consumer site
Qu'est-ce qui vous inspire et comment imaginez-vous le design de votre entreprise?
We are a new company in the process of launching our BETA site in the next few weeks. While we have a site design, we are in need of a main graphic for our page. The main graphic is the focal point of the site and must convey in 1 to 3 seconds what our site is all about.
Here is an image of the page that the design will need to work with. Unfortunately, it is the best I can do within the limitations here, unless you email me :) If you email me I will send you the photo of the homepage. NOTE You would be replacing the center graphic where it says Bringing consumers... etc
Here is our site placedholder - remember we are a start-up so the site has not launched at this time. FindAnyFloor.com
Think fun! Think friendly! Think Web 2.0! We want something that will really push the envelope... while flooring is not the most interesting subject to many, the idea is to make the site fun and interesting on its own.
- Web 2.0 look and feel
- Follow our site graphics and color scheme
- Be simple and not detailed
- Use the tagline - "Bringing Consumers, Retailers and Installers Together"
- Must integrate with current site graphics
- Needs to be light
- Needs to feel friendly and inviting
- Prefer rounded edges and figures
- ai or photoshop file with layers intact
- png image
Ne veut pas
- do not want anything detailed, fussy or complicated
- anything that does not use our site color scheme for the primary graphic colors
- anything that does not integrate into the site easily
- heavy black or grey strokes or text