Voici comment Sullivan a commencé son expérience autre design graphique
Our most popular red wine deserves to get more attention, and we're hoping a new label will help us achieve that. We're looking for something that will stand out and say "Buy me!". If the label can lure people into buying the wine and tasting it once, the wine has proven it will bring them back for more.
Nom de l'entreprise
Qu'est-ce qui vous inspire et comment imaginez-vous le design de votre entreprise?
We launched our small winery five years ago here in the Hudson Valley of New York where it co-exists with our fruit farm. We grow our own grapes and do most everything related to the winery ourselves including original design of a pretty nondescript label. Two years ago we conducted a local contest for original artwork and the result was a fabulous label (for our Jumpin Jazz wine). This time around we'd like to see what this worldwide design community can do for our best selling wine. We want a label that's not too serious but not too silly. We would like you, the designer, to create your interpretation of our delicious, semi-dry red wine blend, Red Quartet. The wine is a blend of four grape varieties, and we describe it as a good starting point for the red wine novice and a nice break from the monster reds for the red wine expert. Again, it's not too serious; it's a red wine for the "red wine drinker wannabe" if you know what we mean. What image does "Red Quartet" bring to your mind? (For more about us, visit http://www.gloriewine.com.)
- Be certain the design is a reflection of the name "Red Quartet."
- Your label design will cover an area 3.5" wide x 4" high.
- Include the trade name "GLORIE" in a font of your choice. (We have traditionally used Harrington which is found in MS Word & Publisher. Sorry, we know designers hate Publisher.)
- Include the wine name "Red Quartet" also in a font of your choice.
- The color palette is up to the designer, but it must include red.
- The file format must be Adobe Illustrator or Adobe Photoshop.
Ne veut pas
- We don't want a black background. We might like a white background (it would reduce the ink used). We're pretty open. Surprise us and we'll talk!