The Virtual Sales Coach Program™
Imagine Business Development is a resource for entrepreneurs and executives of growing companies who require strategic assistance to support their growth efforts. We enable executives, salespeople and their companies to improve their best results through programs, such as group and individual coaching, seminars and packaging. Our approach moves beyond advice, by ensuring that our client's strategies, tactics and systems are effectively aligned, giving them the greatest probability of success.
The Virtual Sales Coach™ is an ongoing, personal coaching program designed to enable sales teams to achieve better performance, more quickly. The diagram will be used to clearly explain the concept of the program to company executives and individuals who are the key decision makers in implementing sales coaching programs.
We like to have fun when it comes to work and this is conveyed in our business graphics. We're looking for a cartoonist to turn the concept for our process diagram into a political cartoon-style illustration.
The archer represents our client, so he should be a valiant character (no Lord of the Rings here though, keep it professional). He wears a quiver representing the tools that our company provides him with to reach his goals and needs to be labeled "The THIRD WAVE SELLING Toolkit™."
The target represents the goals our client aims to achieve. 4 key goals are listed within the rings:
• KNOW & UNDERSTAND CUSTOMER
• UNCOVER THEIR DESIRED RESULTS
• DIAGNOSE THEIR PROBLEMS
• SOLUTIONS THAT RESONATE
Between the client and his goals stands CONFUSION that prevents him from achieving the goals. Here, we need to show the arrows (our tools) "breaking through" the confusion.
• be in the style of a political cartoon, i.e. http://www.hollisterfreelance.com/c…rtoon2.jpg
• convey the message, described above, as clearly and simply as possible, without clutter
• have a dynamic and expressive feel, but not be too goofy
• be B&W, unless color can help communicate the message (in this case, please use it sparingly)
• MAKE OUR CLIENTS SMILE :o)