WHAT WE WANT:
- A new graphic incorporating an INTERCONNECTING design e.g. pieces of a jigsaw puzzle, or atoms linked together. It will be used our datasheets, with the puzzle pieces/atoms representing our software modules. Each ‘piece’ will be labelled accordingly with the key piece highlighted to stand out for each module variation E.g. Lending, Investments, Collections etc.
- In future, modules may be added/changed/removed. Ideally, we need the ability to change the text labels and add/remove ‘pieces’ ourselves. Therefore they may need to be ‘loosely’ connected so this can achieved.
FOR YOUR REFERENCE:
- Our draft datasheet template layout, with a space for the new graphic is here: http://www.finzsoft.com/documents/d…plate1.htm
- For the graphic, we do like the 3D jigsaw puzzle piece concept here… http://www.shutterstock.com/pic.mht…d=17133619
…but we need an original design incorporating the requirements described above, so be creative.
- We want to move AWAY from the existing ‘cheese wheel’ graphic here: http://www.finzsoft.com/solutions.php
- The winner will ideally supply:
1. Scalable graphics in formats: vector, adobe illustrator, .psd, .jpg and .tif.
2. Component ‘pieces’ of the graphic we can adapt as necessary.
3. The font so we can label each module on the graphic (logo font is Eurostile).
The graphic needs a professional look to it.