* Draw a cartoon that roughly fits a Letter-size (or A4) print page. Can be 1,5 pages if necessary.
* Make it 900 px wide and 1242px tall so that fonts can be more readable.
* The idea is to market a software using the cartoon, which should be ”educational and informative but still entertaining”
* The cartoon should have approximately 6-8 scenes, preferably ”side by side” along the lines of the movie ”Sliding doors” (for the enterpreneur in the left column everything goes smoothly because he uses TyoaikanappiTM and for the enterpreneur of the right column life is full of challenges as he has not yet began to leverage the benefits of TyoaikanappiTM; he learns about the benefits by discussing his mishaps with the guy in the left column).
* Develop YOUR version of the proposed "educational story" consisting of 6-8 cartoon scenes, including callouts, titles, and necessary the discussion dialog between the cartoon characters.
* Style is free but as a guideline something along the lines of dilbert or simpsons
* Can have colour or can be Black&White
* All relevant text should be localizable, i.e., fonts.
* About fonts: We will need to localize (=rewrite all texts) so we have to use some sort of standard fonts, for example from http://www.searchfreefonts.com/
* We will need the final comic image both a) "with sample text&story" and b) "completely clean without text". We need the clean one because will translate the sample text&story into necessary locales and overlay the comic image with the localized texts/fonts.
* Layered AI vector file such that, e.g., text can be localized. Delivery formats:
i) ai vector file cartoon without text
ii) ai vector file cartoon with text
iii) psd file cartoon without text
iv) psd file cartoon with text
* Full ownership of the copyright of the winning entry.
For more details, http://eisler.vps.kotisivut.com/kim…ctions.pdf