You can find a hand drawing of the desired illustration here: http://www.fmi.ch/cyclix/
The dimension of the illustration should be around 500 * 500px.
1. The center of the drawing represents three gears:
- The central gear should be larger than the other three, who should all be the same size.
- The arrows inside the gears should be there.
- The gears can be all black or dark grey.
2. On the outside, there are three cycles represented.
- The top one is the circadian cycle, represented by a moon for the night and a sun for the day.
- The arrows in blue and the sun and moon drawn in blue with a bright yellow filling.
3. On the right, the cell cycle, which is composed of the phases called M, G1, S, and G2.
- Everything there in dark red.
4. On the left the nutrition cycle, which is represented by a dining plate that is full or empty. It could also be a bowl...
- Use green for the arrows and the drawing of the plates, and cream white for the filling of the plate. For the food, some yellowish color...
- The circadian, cell cycle, and nutrition cycles should be more or less of equal size.