Congrats to our finalists!
We have also settled on our exact hardware, so for the final round, we have specs for you to work with.
Backdrop - there are a couple of sample renderings and a pdf file with exact dimensions
We have decided that the backdrop needs to be a little more generic. It should only include the following components:
- our logo
- the phrase "Truckers Voice In Court" near the logo
- images of cops, attorneys and courtrooms
- the phrases
"more than 500,000 truckers helped"
"serving truckers for 25+ years"
"92% success rate"
See attached image for shape
Width x Height x Depth 39.4" x 39.4" x 19.6"
more info here: https://www.podiums2go.com/P-8731/P…l-Overlays
Exact dimensions are in attached pdf
Probably need two variations with some of these phrases included:
A few of these phrases:
"Got a ticket, we can help"
"92% success rate"
"TVC Pro-Driver keeps you rolling"
"Protect your Paycheck"
Update #5 - I added a weigh station sign image. This is sort of the highway trucker equivalent to a stop light. It tells them they need to pull off the highway into a station for inspection and weighing. This is where a lot of tickets originate. Using this imagery to tell them to pull over into our booth might be interesting. Perhaps change the sign to read "Weigh Station Help".
Update #4 - I added some photos of the type of show we would be attending. With all the trucks at the show, we need non-truck images in our booth to stand out.
Update #3 - I added a draft of the prodriver.com home page we are working on, just to help with understanding our brand a little better and perhaps offer some inspiration.
Update #2 - 2016-02-10 - I added a couple of mockups we received from a hardware vendor that are in the right general direction, but not really good enough. We want something that looks better and generates more interest.
Update - 2016-02-10 - sizes and specification: Since we do not have booth hardware yet, we do not have exact specifications for you. If we need to adjust the design later, we will pay the winning designer via a separate project. For now, let's go with a backdrop consisting of two panels, each 8' wide and 10' tall, a podium that is 4' tall, 3' wide and 2' deep, and one or two standard sized banners, which I think are 8' tall and 3' wide. We will definitely consider variations on that theme if it improves the appearance.
Our tagline is "Trucker's Voice in Court"
At the trucking shows we will attend, there are trucks visible everywhere. Our design needs to emphasize other elements in order to differentiate us from other vendors. I am open to any good ideas. Smiling attorneys, happy call center agents, and cops in the process of handing out tickets are all images that relate to our primary membership benefit, for example.
- backdrop, probably in two 10' segments so we can use just one in smaller configurations.
- podiums where our reps can present our memberships and sign up truckers.
- a couple of banners
- flexible configuration for either 10'x10' or 10'x20' booth sizes
- other creative elements are encouraged
We have not yet purchased any booth hardware. Final purchase decisions will be made based on the winning design.
- Do create a design that would catch the eye of a professional truck driver at a busy trade show.
- Do include some membership details on the banners
- Do ask for any additional images or information that will help. I'll release it publicly so everyone has a chance to use it.
- Do use a few phrases from the attached TVC Pro-Driver Pitch document.
- Don't put prices or benefits of specific memberships on the backdrop or podiums.
- Don't be discouraged by low ratings initially. I rarely give out more than 3 stars until the final rounds, but I do try to give prompt and useful feedback.
- Don't include web addresses. We have a new site under construction.