We are looking to do a publication which will highlight the new developments taking place at our school. The first issue will highlight "STEM" initiatives, and our Gifted and Talented program. We will have roughly 10-12 pages, full color. Ideally we would love to have a template that would help with keeping our "brand message" concise and something we could use to create the second edition of the magazine in roughly 6 months. To see more about our school log onto http://www.sainttimothyschool.org.
Cover would be a picture of a new science program we are bringing to the school, called LabLearner. And the title of the publication would be The title of the Publication would be "Tiger Tracks." (School mascot is the tiger.) School colors are gold and black.
2. Inside front cover would have letters from the Pastor and the Principal.
3. LabLearner makes a big splash in the science program
4. Gifted and Talented Program launched
5. Differentiated Instruction has a big impact in the classroom.
6. Student Government gives to the community
7. Constituents (with 3 sub categories: Alumni, Business Partners, and Faculty)
8. School enthroned to the Sacred Heart
9. The Bus Barn receives a face lift.
10. Alumni in the news
A pullout card to be added to the mailing list:
City: state: Zip:
Would you like to be added to our email distribution list to receive the weekly Tuesday Tidbits?
Are you an alumni of STS? Yes( ) No ( ) Year:
Would you be interested in receiving updates of upcoming events at STS?
Would you like to get involved in upcoming events at STS?
Do you have a "talent" you could share with the students of STS?
Ideally if this could be laid out in Publisher or something comparable to that, that would be helpful.