1. User goes through an introduction splash screen and directly access the home screen by clicking skip button.
2. User lands on the <home screen> where the list of PoIs (Places of interest). PoIs are fields with object and each PoI item will show the list of results within the state.
Please use icon to represent the list below
o Community Health Centers
o Farmers Market
o Parks and Trails
o Primary Care Physicians
o Recreation Centers
o Urgent Care Facilities
3. User can click from the list and navigate to the screen where results of the selected PoI list will be displayed based on.
o Nearby location
Please refer to Flixster mobile app
If Nearby tab clicked location within 5 mile radius from the user will be displayed by default. User can also filter the distance from 5-25 mile radius and on the given location Image, address, distance, rating will be shown
If Name tab clicked the results will be displayed in alphabetical order.
list will have Image, name, address, distance, time and rating
If Map tab clicked user will see the list of icons marker listed on the map.
User also should have the ability to go to the detail page and view detail information about the selected location such as
Name of the location
Website and email address
4. The button located on the top left corner of the home screen allows user to access the left sliding menu screen. This screen have list of items such as
o Health Policy
Event tab will have the list of upcoming events and description such as
Name of the event,location, starting and end date for the event and time
5. Health Policy will show a list of health related policies in Maryland, Prince Georges county. Each health policy list will have
o Resolution number
User also should have the ability to filter selection and read about specific health related policy. The filter page will include the following items listed below.
o Public Safety
o College park
o New Carrollton
o Capitol Heights
o Riverdale Park
User can be able to filter based on Types, Categories, Jurisdiction and Years