How the app works(features):
Via the app,
1. Via the app, users can View nutritional information shown in video along with the object's weight. The info will be transmitted from the hardware to the mobile app via bluetooth
2. Users can access history of scanned Items, user can also set date range to view or view all at once
3. Users can set a periodic(ex daily/weekly) calorie limit, when the limit is reached or surpass, user will get notification alert
4. Users can share their history scans items with others using the app, or can post items to social media(This way fitness trainers can share their daily/weekly intake information with their trainees who can then use the information to monitory and improve their diet/food intake)
5. Each time an item is scanned, in addition to the 6 key nutritional facts displayed, there will also be an option to view additional information about the item being scanned such as nutritional value per cup, per 100g etc as well as additional nutrition facts like vitamins etc see screenshots
** You can add an extra touch to the app by adding a series of "getting started" set of instructions screens showing/teaching the user how to use the product. It can be 3-4 slides with a "Skip" button to skip the tutorial and go straight to the app homescreen.
1. Number of screens required will depend on your UI/UX design. The most important thing is that the app is intuitive and very easy to use with little or no learning curve.
2. If you require further explanation, pls ask questions