Voici comment Brian.nudd a commencé son expérience création de logo
Nom de l'entreprise
We are a California-based, young and aggressive company that seeks to make web development a more simple and transparent process.
Our website is currently under construction and has not been released to the public. Any existing websites that use our company name (Webarchy) are completely independent of us.
Parlez-nous de vous et des personnes que vous souhaitez cibler
Our target market is professional web developers and graphic designers. So design a logo that would appeal to you!
Here are the specifics of what we would like for our logo design:
1. We are looking for a logo that conveys, abstractly, the concept of a hierarchy or organizational chart.
2. The general color scheme, font, and style of our website will resemble this: http://cache0.bigcartel.com/product…_photo.png.
3. Please do not include the .org in the logo design.
4. Please do not incorporate a literal hierarchy or organizational chart; we are looking for an abstract representation of those concepts.
5. We would like the logo to show the full name of the company: Webarchy.
6. We are looking for a simple, stylized logo.
7. No shadows please.
8. Gradients are OK, but not required.
9. Please do not use cartoons.
10. Please do not use stock images or clip art in the logo.
The file formats we will require are:
1. Print file format - .ai (CMYK)
2. Web file format - .jpg and layered .psd
Also, we will need versions of the logo that will work for the following background colors:
1. The dark grey (the flower) shown in this image: http://cache0.bigcartel.com/product…_photo.png
2. A white background. For this, we would like a version of the logo with a translucent background, so that we can use it for letterhead, business cards, etc.
Mises en avant gratuites
Nous avons trouvé des concours similaires qui pourraient vous intéresser