Voici comment LucidMedia a commencé son expérience création de logo
Nom de l'entreprise
LucidMedia Networks, Inc. (http://www.lucidmedia.com) is a web advertising engine. We are what they call a "demand-side platform" or DSP. Our product is called LucidMediaDSP™ which is an online display advertising management and targeting platform. Our hosted ad engine delivers optimized, direct response and brand advertising campaigns to interactive agencies who design and manage banner ad campaigns for major advertisers. LucidMediaDSP offers page-level analysis and intelligent real-time bidding (RTB). It's available as a self-service solution or as a managed service. LucidMediaDSP has an easy-to-use and secure interface for agency media planners. They get proprietary campaign optimization, consolidated buying across the Internet’s largest repositories like Google and Yahoo exchanges, unique insight into real-time inventory availability, universal frequency capping, and reach into 95% of the online population. Founded in 1999, LucidMedia processes over 30 billion ad impressions every month for hundreds of Fortune 500 brand advertisers.
Parlez-nous de vous et des personnes que vous souhaitez cibler
Advertising agencies like Interpublic, Havas, Omnicom, Publicis, and WPP. We need to appeal to agency mid- to senior-level digital managers and especially the Director of Digital, Media Buyers, and Media Planners at the large Madison Avenue New York City interactive agencies.
- Layered Photoshop or Illustrator source file(s)
- Full color logo graphic export(s)
- All designs should adhere to color scheme used in attached Ai file
- All designs MUST display the LucidMedia logo in the attached Ai file
- Layered Photoshop or Illustrator CS4 or 5 compatible source file(s)
- Full color RGB, 300 dpi logo, CMYK optional graphic file export(s)
- Primarily a white background but dark blue background capable is a plus
- All graphic exports to be full resolution 24-bit transparent PNG format