I am looking for a logo to help with my personal branding. I am a software engineer with a blog mainly around php programming and performance. The logo should be in a web 2.0 style with a graphical illustration. The font should state my name "Mike Willbanks" and the illustration should not be a play on letters or anything such as a globe, keyboard or keyboard equipment. Read the full description for details and samples of what I like.
The design should be a web 2.0 looking design, the colors can be whatever the designer might want to utilize. The coloring of my current blog will be changing based on the logo design. The logo design will also be utilized for powerpoint templates and business cards. The logo should be able to work on both light and dark backgrounds. The graphical illustration should have some form of representation that can relate to the programming, architectual, performance terms. These could be things like a light bulb, coffee, a monkey, etc. Please be creative as it is really hard to explain an illustration (please look at samples in 'what i want'). Some of my hobbies are snowboarding, guitar and programming (which all could potentially be choices).
- Web 2.0 Style Logo
- Font should be smooth and not blocky
- Graphical Illustration
- Logo to work on both light and dark backgrounds
- Logo should be in vector format
- Logo should utilize compatible colors for print
- Examples:- http://logopond.com/gallery/detail/45934
- No blocky fonts
- Illustration should not be computer equipment, globes, ethernet cables, etc.
- The logo should consist of a few colors (no rainbows)