Voici comment drewva a commencé son expérience création de logo
I need a web 2.0 logo designed for a news aggregator web site.
Elegant, quirky, eye-catching, but simple. As well as payment you will receive a site credit for your design. This will be a high profile site with a lot of time and energy put into promoting it.
Nom de l'entreprise
Qu'est-ce qui vous inspire et comment imaginez-vous le design de votre entreprise?
NewsChomper.com displays top online News feeds, allowing the visitor to scan the day's news stories all from one page.
The site logo needs to appeal to a sophisticated and discerning visitor, educated and web savvy. This audience is reading all the top weblogs and they are aware of interesting and good design.
- logo text title - NewsChomper
- logo text subtitle in lower case:
"feeding your daily hunger for news"
- logo image options: The logo I have in mind is simple, understated, eye-catching, elegant, quirky and memorable. The simplicity and elegance of these logos come to mind: http://www.nowpublic.com http://www.techcrunch.com http://www.livejournal.com http://www.newsvine.com
- colors the site uses are white, black and blue - logo needs to stand out from the site but colors should compliment the overall page look - please offer several color options.
- logo needs to be useable on merchandise as well as the web site, so the design needs to be scalable to do this.
- for the web site the following size is required : 385p x 60p
- please create 2 logo versions - with the subtitle and without the subtitle.
- final files delivered as .psd
Ne veut pas
- please do not submit designs without reading the full brief.
- This is a breaking news website, so the design needs to be appropriate for a "sophisticated and web savvy news seeker"
- any images used must be original work - do not download an image from the web and throw some text beside it - these will be eliminated. (sorry to have to say this, but it is a common practice on this site!)