Tagline: Getting You Seen
We need a logo for ContraSwap to use online, and in our stationery and advertising.
The word ‘ContraSwap’ must be the main element of the logo. The text of ‘ContraSwap’ must be highly readable. Text must not be obscured: do not turn one of the letters into a symbol. The intention is when a customer receives a sales letter the name is the first thing they see.
We need a standalone symbol to represent ContraSwap. This symbol will become recognisable to our customers without need for ‘ContraSwap’ to appear next to it. Therefore the symbol needs to be strong and visually interesting. We are reluctant to use arrows as this seems obvious but we would not rule it out.
Our homepage, with sample logo:
The top bar here is blue: this can be changed to show the logo on a white background.
Our corporate font is ChaletBook: this can be altered.
What we want:
1. Logo readable on the website at a size of 260x70 pixels.
2. Final artwork provided at a resolution of at least 3,000 pixels wide and 300dpi.
3. Artwork supplied in a lossless format such as PNG or TIFF.
4. Artwork supplied in Vector format (e.g. Adobe Illustrator) if a vector program was used for the design.
5. Artwork supplied as Photoshop or Fireworks file if used.
5. Names of the fonts used.
6. Logo must work on a white background, suitable for a letterhead.