Voici comment AgileWeb.com a commencé son expérience création de logo
Update: June 6th, 2008, Thank you for all your submissions! We are half way through the contest. I going to start rating and eliminating the logos to narrow down the winner. You are welcome to enter the contest or resubmit another concept.
I am aiming to launch a web developing firm that will provide solutions and services to professionals; big business, organizations, and CMS Shops (Drupal Shops, Joomla, Typo3 etc).
Nom de l'entreprise
Agile Web (AgileWeb.com)
Qu'est-ce qui vous inspire et comment imaginez-vous le design de votre entreprise?
Our focus is on creating solutions for big business, universities, and municipalities, to create new sites / products / web services and/or update their sites to web 2.0 standards.
Agile Web wants to take part in the web “Change” movement; leading our clients to more web 2.0 standards – making the web more social, efficient and fun.
Although Agile Web is looking for a solid corporate look, creativity is important in this industry. The logo needs to represent that from
the design (designing websites) and creative software / web solutions aspects.
Here are some sites I think represent what I want to acquire
in the Logo and Design contests:
(love the site colors and call to actions, not so much the logo)
- http://acquia.com/blog (love
the logo, but the site is “ok”)
(the color pallet is nice)
- http://www.agileweb.com/files/exciting.png (the colors / people image are attractive but the layout and content flow is not friendly. I wanted to show this as I mention colors in the "what I want" section)I will have no problems of giving a reference, when needed, for the
winner. I reserve the right to end this contest early if the “perfect” logo
comes early – so don’t wait until the last day to submit your logo.
- Clean, corporate, and fun (to help remember)
- Must appeal to professionals - our clients will be spending big money with us, they need a good first impression when visiting the site.
- Must be friendly cross culturally. AgileWeb will provide services to other countries.
- Web 2.0, the logo needs to illustrate that the company knows about the social change, social media trends and technologies.
- Creative, although AgileWeb does not plan to excel in design solutions, we will in providing web based solutions and services. The logo needs to reflect that we are creative.
- Colors, I am leaning towards blues, light oranges, and yellows. I am not a design professional so I am open to ideas and your input.
- Taglines, would be nice to see with the logo submission.
- Explanation, please explain your idea and thoughts into the logo.
- Final files need to include full hi-res files in .psd format as well as normal sizes for use in Site, Cards and Letterheads
Ne veut pas
- None yet. I will update this as logos are submitted.
Mises en avant gratuites
Nous avons trouvé des concours similaires qui pourraient vous intéresser