Dealicio is a web startup in the highly competitive web advertising / marketing space. With Dealicio everyone shares in a great deal!
Dealicio's service provides online marketing that creates value for publishers, advertisers, and audiences. Our customers are web publishers and media companies.
We're a small, innovative company with a fresh take on web advertising and web marketing. While part of our service is consumer facing, Dealicio is primarily a service provider to publishers and media companies.
Our company goal is to align the interests of publishers, advertisers, and consumers ... everyone shares in a sweet deal!
We're smart people with great ideas and make some really cool web software but we can't design a logo to save our lives.
Our beta website is dealicio.com - shhhh ... it's a secret.
Our target audience consists of 3 main groups:
1) Publishers and media companies - this could be niche bloggers, newspapers, hyperlocal news site, radio, etc ...
2) Advertisers - mostly small businesses that are doing a little bit of advertising on the web but these could also be larger regional and national companies
3) Audience - Consumers - people comfortable surfing the web, buying stuff on the online, and buy stuff from local merchants. Probably a bias towards women
It's really important that we convey a sense of trust to each of these groups. Not stuffy corporate Madison avenue ... real people that you can trust.
Our design requirements are:
1) Looks great on a web page
2) Scales easily - needs to work as a normal web logo but also need a smaller version that can fit in the corner of a 300x250 or 160x420 web ad
3) looks great on white or colored background
4) Can be easily printed and used in print material
5) No color preference - the choice is yours!
6) Does not have to include the word Dealicio -- BUT would be nice if it did.
Some other important considerations:
1) Conveys that sense that everyone is getting a good deal on something.
3) Logo must be professional without being stuffy. Think "innovative" but also "accessible."
4) No cartoons, clip art, or stock photos please.
Ask questions ... We'll do our best to respond ASAP.