Maximize Video Productions
**THIS CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED. NO MORE ENTRIES PLEASE. THANKS!***
Maximize Video Productions is a video production company in the San Francisco Bay Area. We produce high quality web videos for companies and individuals looking to connect with potential customers on an emotional level through video.
People love working with us partly because we’re professional and dedicated to our clients’ success, but I think most importantly because we’re friendly, and nice people to work with.
Right now we’re focused on improving our image and want to start with an amazing logo designed by you! We’re hoping that you will feel inspired to create something cutting edge that we can all feel proud of. Thank you in advance for your hard work.
It’s a pretty wide spectrum. The people we want to attract are probably 30-60 years old and are decision makers in their company. That said, we’d like to appeal to musicians who want to make music videos with us as well.
We struggled filling out this section. Not because we don't have ideas, but because we want to be careful not to stifle your creativity. We have some thoughts to share but there's room for experimentation too.
[**update: please read our "comments" on the main contest page for tweaks to the following.**]
1. We know want something simple, fresh, innovative, clear and clean. It should exude style but in a simple, clean, professional way. Hopefully it can also feel cutting edge.
2. We'd like to have the logo contain the text "maximize video productions" and an "icon".
3. Ideally the icon itself could stand-alone without the text and represent the word "maximize".
4. We haven't seen a good use of cameras, film stock, slates (clapper), etc. in a logo so we tend to lean away from those ideas.
5. We thought the icon might just be some form of an "m" but if it's an abstract representation of "maximizing" that might be better.
6. We're big fans of logos that have a slight three-dimensional feel. The floating icon with shadow beneath is something we like but it would need to look good when flattened, shadowless, and black and white too.
7. Color-wise, we're open but tend to lean toward blue/black/gray combo... but we're open to green, orange, etc. just no red!
8. We need the final version in a layered, vector-based format (.ai, .psd, etc.)
9. We'll need a horizontal as well as a vertical layout for the logo.
For a look at our site, here's the link: http://www.maximizevideo.com