Love beer? We're starting a new microbrewery next year and need the iconography for it. Very few restrictions, we're looking for creativity. Savory beers focused on weeknight consumption.
Monday Night Brewery
I think the necktie concept has us the most excited right now, but we haven't seen an execution of it that we're really in love with. What we'd love is just the tie, by itself, looking loose or untied, in a style with a little more of a pen-and-ink feel. Something a little illustrative, with some definition, much like New Belgium's awesome logo with the bike.
We need a logo for our soon-to-be microbrewery based in Atlanta, GA. Can be anything, but ideally should evoke the name of our brewery (Monday Night Brewery) and/or weeknight consumption, centered on quality over quality.
Our target market is the male young professional, 25-35ish.
We are 3 25-30-year-old young professionals living and working in Atlanta as well. We moved into the same neighborhood over the last year so that we could focus on one particular area (local focus is important to us as well). We have been realizing our dreams for a new craft brewery over the last 2 years. We will be launching with 2 beers:
- A malty IPA with citrus notes
- An earthy, smoky scotch ale (dark but not bitter)For inspiration, beer brands we admire: Dogfish Head, Rogue, Flying Dog
- Final deliverable must be in Adobe Illustrator vector format or EPS
- Should be above all else, easy to read. Think about how it will translate when shrunk and put onto a beer bottle.
- Does not have to be in one color, but must be able to be turned into one color for printing purposes (without looking bad)
- Again, must be related to Monday nights or weeknights in some way (doesn't have to be direct, but the connection should be there)
- Bonus points if it's clear you've shown thinking on how this would translate to the shelf
- Anything remotely resembling clip-art