Our site, http://MeetInnovators.com publishes weekly interviews with successful internet CEOs, it gets a lot of attention from top guys. Its time to update our logo - put your work in front of some of the internet's most influential guys!
One slogan we are considering is "MeetInnovators - where the deals get done". So we want to emphasize that through meeting the kinds of contacts we have, people will make money (about $300M in deals have been done so far).
We also provide very advanced information about internet marketing which can't be found in many places. Its a good learning resource and many CEOs follow it.
The community we are building also crosses many markets which are not normally connected - we connect new people who would not otherwise meet.
Read an interview or two:http://meetinnovators.com/2008/05/22/jason-fried-from-37-signals/ andhttp://meetinnovators.com/2008/06/05/patrick-byrne-from-overstockcom/
- I really like the concept of people meeting in the logo. This could be a handshake, a group of people together, or some other way to demonstrate that people actually MEET face to face. Another powerful concept is the idea generation that happens from our site.
- Should fit with current color scheme at http://MeetInnovators.com
- See existing logo - idea is ok, but want something new
- Be usable to print everywhere - website, businesscards, printed on ipods, on cigars, in stickers for books, anywhere at all
- Take some risks, be creative, be aggressive!
- Will need multiple high quality formats, and sizes - PDF, EPS (print), jpg/gif
- Also please provide a version suitable for the blue site header, along with a white version for print