Voici comment AdrianKaplan a commencé son expérience création de logo
Nom de l'entreprise
Pocket Gems develops social games for the mobile platform that are ridiculously fun to play. Our games are free-to-download, meaning that they are accessible to anyone with a smartphone device (we are currently just on iPhone today but will be expanding to Android and other platforms in the future). All of our four titles to-date have been a smash hits, reaching the top of the App Store charts and entertaining millions of customers across the globe.
Parlez-nous de vous et des personnes que vous souhaitez cibler
Players of our games cut across a wide range of demographics: young and old, male and female, from urban and suburban areas. In order for customers to access our games, they must have a smartphone (we are currently only on iPhone though will be on Android and other platforms in the future). Other constituencies that will be exposed to our logo include: recruits (similarly hip, fun, and cool engineers, artists, and other talent), partners, media, etc.
1) The logo should have a hip / cool / sleek vibe to it. Specific brands / companies we like include: Twitter, Foursquare, Square, Tumblr, SCVNGR, Hunch, Quora, Qwiki, etc.
2) We want the logo to be easily recognizable so we would prefer something that is distinctive and simple rather than overly detailed or with a bunch of superfluous features.
3) The logo will appear on our website as well as the splash page when people first launch our games so we want it to stand out.
4) Our games are ridiculously fun to play and this suggests that our logo should reflect this element as well.
5) Preferred colors: blue. Other colors: Black, orange, green, white (though we'd need an inverse color). No red, No rubies
6) Gender neutral
Mise en avant
Mises en avant gratuites
Nous avons trouvé des concours similaires qui pourraient vous intéresser