Voici comment wildinspire a commencé son expérience création de logo
This is a logo for the website http://www.triviatoolbox.com. This website will be the ultimate resource for trivia hosts, new and old, that want to build their own trivia business.
Nom de l'entreprise
Qu'est-ce qui vous inspire et comment imaginez-vous le design de votre entreprise?
Trivia Toolbox was created to be the ultimate online resource for trivia hosts to provide them with all of the tools and resources to build their own trivia businesses. Whether they host trivia in a bar or for company/corporate events, we will supply questions, marketing materials, software, community and training to hosts through this subscription based site.
- Original and unique design that is sleek and very professional.
- This is an online business, so please incorporate the ".com" into the logo.
- Files must be delivered in a vector EPS format with transparent background when finished.
- The logo must give the essense of TRIVIA and TOOLS/RESOURCES.
- On your presentation, we would like to see how the logo looks in a square format (for avatars, etc), a horizontal format (for web site banners, etc), black on white background, and white on colored background. If you can incorporate all of these onto one plate, that helps us in our decision making process.
- If you are able to also show us how the logo might look on a shirt, hat, business card, stationary, web banner, etc that also helps us visualize our end result. This is not required for the submission, however.
- The phrase "Build Your Own Trivia Business" is trademarked, so please put those symbols in the appropriate spot.
- Please ask us questions when you have them. You can private message me or post in the public comments. We are very good about feedback and being very engaged in our logo development.
Ne veut pas
- Anything too cheesy (turning the letter "T" into a hammer) or anything that looks like "clip art".
- Copycats of previous designs. If your design is too similar to a design that we are working on with someone else, we will politely eliminte it explaining why. Please understand.
- Anything that too closely resembles our other logos. We want this to have it's own identity on the web.
- cartoony or hard to read fonts. Keep them strong and readable.
Mises en avant gratuites
Nous avons trouvé des concours similaires qui pourraient vous intéresser